Clients not showing up on status

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Clients not showing up on status

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:Clients not showing up on status
2021-01-29 11:40:46

@Joe18 

Thank you very much again for all the info and efforts on the issue.

It seems that the firmware of the WPA8631P is already the latest, so no need to upgrade it. Thank you for the online upgrade suggestions about the powerline devices.

BTW, we have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to help analyze the issue.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-05-23 11:50:26

@Kikkotron 

If it is iOS devices not showing up, trying turning off Private Address on the wifi settings. My clients appeared after turning this off, I do not want the MAC randomization in iOS anyway. I also turned off Smart Connect setting on my AX-5) because that did not seem to be working well.

Options
2021-05-23 11:52:37

@Xarsage1 

I had the same issue on AX-50 and decided to turn off Private Address for iOS devices, as I do not want the MAC Randomization anyway. Now I can see these iOS devices as Clients. Also turned off SmartConnect on the AX-50 because it did not seem to give any benefit.

Options
Related Articles