Change assign ISP DNS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Change assign ISP DNS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Change assign ISP DNS
Change assign ISP DNS
2019-05-01 21:29:32
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 170504

Dear Friends,

I have TP-Link Archer VR600 and i want to change ISP assigned DNS, I tried to enter Primary and secondary DNS ( Optional ) in the Network > Lan setting but after reboot the router got the ISP DNS as before.

What's i missing in the setting?

Thanks for your help.....

Options
1 Reply
Re:Change assign ISP DNS
2019-05-05 07:23:39

Hi,

It is suggested to go to advanced-network-internet page to change the DNS. 

Click mofidy/edit and click advanced to enable "use the following DNS address" and enter the customized DNS server and hit SAVE.

After that, please reboot the router and relogin to the web UI to test whether it works. 

Any updates, please let us know. 

Have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3271

Replies: 1

Related Articles