Power Supply Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power Supply Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power Supply Problem
Power Supply Problem
2019-04-12 14:08:04
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

When I connect the power supply adapter, the green light(indicator) doesn't show up, tell me what to do?   I dont get WiFi connection!!

Is there any easy way to fix it by opening it and adjusting the internal connection ? (I Exactly dont know what the problem is, I think it might

be because of an internal loose connection.)     I got Warranty for it, So Can I go for it?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Power Supply Problem
2019-04-12 16:47:13
If it is not working, use your warranty. Do not open it as that may make your warranty invalid. Try the 30/30/30 reset...
Options
2019-04-15 12:32:43

Hi, 

Do you mean the power led does not come on? Ensure that you use the original power adapter; meanwhile, you can change another one with same spec.

Besides, try to hard reset it by holding the reset button for 10s. 

If still the same, you may need contact their tech support to check the warranty service. 

Teratron wrote

When I connect the power supply adapter, the green light(indicator) doesn't show up, tell me what to do?   I dont get WiFi connection!!

Is there any easy way to fix it by opening it and adjusting the internal connection ? (I Exactly dont know what the problem is, I think it might

be because of an internal loose connection.)     I got Warranty for it, So Can I go for it?

Options
2021-02-02 14:00:26

@Teratron tp link mr200 power problem 

Options
2021-02-02 14:01:35

@Teratron  tp link mr 200 version 5.0 power problem

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3472