Issues with Archer C9 v5.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-09 18:30:18 - last edited 2019-04-10 20:23:19
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20180423 rel.85787(4555)

Hello everyone, I have a problem with this router, and that is that from week to week, it reboots (not the same day), and they give me some strange messages in the log, it tells me that the WAN interface is deactivated and it becomes to activate ... in fact, the other day when it happened to me it is as if I were at the router's gateway interface, and WAN port disabled came out.

It is very weird, I attach the data of the log.

A ver si me podeís ayudar, gracias y un saludo.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Issues with Archer C9 v5.0
2019-04-10 12:13:41

up?

Options
Re:Issues with Archer C9 v5.0
2019-04-11 05:31:40

Hi,

These logs are normal. they will show up when running the router. 

May I know is there any problem occurs? 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Issues with Archer C9 v5.0
2019-04-11 17:58:12

Hi,

The router restarts every week, but not the same day...

Options
Re:Re:Re:Issues with Archer C9 v5.0
2019-04-15 12:21:35

Hi,

Do you mean the router will restart automatically perhaps once a week?

Please check if there is any abnormal change on your power system. Please try to plug the router into a different power socket and see if it is same.

It is suggested to run latest firmware on your router. Please refer to this link to download the latest firmware:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-c9/#Firmware

Then upgrade it on your router by wried connection:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/1369/

Basically, once restart, log information will be deleted after that. Please check if there is any high capacity activity on your devices when the router restarts.If there is only one PC connected to the router, do you have same issue?

Good day!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 898

Replies: 4

Related Articles