Streaming Strange issue : Need help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Streaming Strange issue : Need help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Streaming Strange issue : Need help
2020-06-27 09:23:55

@Piyal 

I can absolutely help you .

Two things will seriously help .

1 ) Use only 5ghz connection for firestick on channel 36.

2) The buffering is normally caused by previous useage not being "cleared" from sticks "memory"

Use "analiti" app to monitor connection speed and "background" apps and process list to clear "data" , "cache" and "force stop" on each running app found ( find from "search" option or as Alexa...... on 2nd gen remote.

Analiti should then reconfirm that the mbps speed has increased greatly to prevent new buffering.

I have max of 120mbps on firestick which can go as low as 15 mbps without clearing as above .

Ask if anything else needed

Regards 

Tweakfiend

Options
2020-06-27 13:01:25 - last edited 2020-06-27 13:24:56

Hi,

try to install Firefox on the FireTV Stick. Do a speedtest with your Fav Test Site.

My ISP gives me 500mbits down and i get around 100mbits down at the Stick. I use WLAN 5GHZ, 80MHZ and the C6.

You need about 10mbits down for streaming.

I see no buffering even when I use 2.4GHz.

If you are not using your Guest Network, you can try to use it a bit isolated with that, to get more speed to it.

When you use IPTV this could be the problem because it can flood your whole network and WLAN can be unusable.

Best Regards.

Archer AX73(EU)V1 in Router Mode to use OneMesh with RE300 (used as AP only)
Options
2021-05-18 14:32:00

Hello, I would recommend rebooting the router in such a case, it might the general advice nevertheless, it might work. I had similar issues with my home router and rebooting was a way out which helped me. You may also have a look at online help when I needed to finish my task, my friend told me about one source https://topwritingservice.com/resume-services-online/ which helped me a lot.

Options
Related Articles