WDR3600 Connection Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-08 06:02:27

Hi Guys,

I have several problems and I will try to explain them one by one.

1.I have WDR3600 v1 with the latest firmware and it is impossible to connect to the router configuration page via laptop, by luck I can access it after 100 times try.But it is OK while connecting with a smartphone.Reset ,reboot didnt help.

2.I have TL-WA701ND and it is connected to WDR3600 via TP-link Gigabit Switch.It has the latest firmware,however while connecting to this access point there is not internet.

Reset ,reboot didnt help.

3.I have another access point TPLink EAP110 V1 with the latest firmware which is connected to WDR3600 via the same tplink gigabit switch.It has internet connection when you have laptop connected to it, however when Iphones, other Android phones(Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung ) connected to it, it shows no internet connection.This is even stranger than the other problems.Reset reboot several times didnt help.Before SSID broadcast was disabled,then I enabled but it didnt help.

Your support is highly appreciated

I suspect this is a typical Tplink issues

Options
3 Reply
Re:WDR3600 Connection Issues
2019-01-08 09:56:20

You may need to have some troubleshooting, try to check the IP/DNS and use the Ping tools.

For example, when you connect laptop to 701, weirelss association successfully but fail to access to Internet, you may need to check the IP of laptop is assign by WDR3600 or not, and try to Ping the Gateway IP and Public IP, to find the problem.

Otherwise, I may also suggest you to flash a 3rd party FW to solve these strange issue.

https://www.gargoyle-router.com/downloads/images/ar71xx/gargoyle_1.10.0-ar71xx-generic-tl-wdr3600-v1-squashfs-factory.bin

Options
Re:WDR3600 Connection Issues
2019-01-10 06:58:39

1. It might be affected by program, antivirus on your laptop. 

2. Is the switch working? Connect a PC directly to the switch. 

3. Do you have any filtering or access control setup on the router?

Options
Re:Re:WDR3600 Connection Issues
2019-01-10 13:17:16

Anton L.Z. wrote

1. It might be affected by program, antivirus on your laptop. 

2. Is the switch working? Connect a PC directly to the switch. 

3. Do you have any filtering or access control setup on the router?

1.Antivirus was disabled

2.I am not sure if the switch is working or not, will check

3.I haven`t

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 795

Replies: 3

Related Articles