router wont connect to inet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-24 21:58:13

hi guys

im new to all this stuff so go easy on me, i may be just being stupid, bought a new router, followed the tethered app and no luck, it connects to router, but no internet, what details do i need to give you guys a head start, also im not to sure what details to enter for the inet provider ( username/password) ive tried allsorts of details, phone app details, router details etc.

hoping for some help.

merry christmas guys/gals

Options
1 Reply
Re:router wont connect to inet
2018-12-25 05:28:09
Hi Steve, May I know who is your internet service provider? What's the internet connection type for your service? If you are not sure, please contact your internet service provider and ask for internet connection type, username and password. How do you get internet if you don't have the router? Do you get internet from a wall port or from a modem?
Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 641

Replies: 1

Related Articles