Error code BO19

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Error code BO19

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Error code BO19
Error code BO19
2018-12-18 15:26:00 - last edited 2018-12-19 09:52:13

Recently I had trouble connecting to the internet. Iwas trying to connect my smart tv to the internet. When trying to connect I received the above error code. Can anyone tell me what it means. I am 82 years of age and, although not a novice, not altogether aufait with a lot of the technology. I have had this router, an Archer VR600 since September and up till now has been very reliable. I wonder if anyone can inform as to what the error refers to, not too technical please. Thank you .

Options
1 Reply
Re:Error code BO19
2018-12-20 10:56:51

Is that error showing on your TV? If so, it's better to contact the manufacturer of the TV to get some advice. 

I assume all wireless devices work fine beside the TV, right?

Since it's been working on TV as well, you may reset the settings on your TV then try again?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 673

Replies: 1

Related Articles