TL-WR941HP(UN) v:2.0 WITH LATEST FIRMWARE SLOW INTERNET

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-20 04:45:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear Forum
Today updated the firmware of my router TL-WR941HP v:2.0 to latest version available on tp link website TL-WR941HP(UN)_V2_171225
and since then internet is really slow. I tried downgrading to previous version in the website and same slowness
I do not remember the firmware version the router was updated with when I bought it 3 weeks ago. Could you please help me on ho to solve this issue?
Thank you
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-WR941HP(UN) v:2.0 WITH LATEST FIRMWARE SLOW INTERNET
2018-09-26 07:51:39
I have other problem with my TL-WR941HP V2 router. The manual says " WAN orange light means NO INTERNET". This orange light appears when I am using qBittorrent, downloading or uploading files at top speed of my Internet connection (8 Megabits ADSL2+). When I see the CPU and Memory Monitor in the router, the CPU load is very high (between 80 and 100%). But, There is no red light if I transfer a folder or big files between 2 PCs in LAN (1 PC Ethernet and the other over WiFi)

Screenshots:

The first screenshot is the CPU and Memory Load when I was doing a speed test. The second screenshot and the third are when I was trasfering a big file between 2 PCs in LAN. I was thinking that the problem may be the firmware, because this router has a Qualcomm Atheros TP9343(750 MHz) | RAM1: 64 MiB (a very good peace of hardware) but may still have a very unstable and buggy firmware.

I have the same firmware version as you.
Options
2020-11-03 19:29:39

For me is same problem. When using WR941HP is very slowly...

Options
2020-11-05 06:07:22

@PFK 

Hello, we will follow up on your own post, thanks for reminding.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1914

Replies: 3

Related Articles