Archer C9 atualização não sucedida/update did not succeed.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-26 07:52:37
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

English: Good evening. I was trying to upgrade my Archer C9 but it did not go well. In the previous Firmware showed several information, now does not show much. I wanted to go back to the previous version but I can not. It is giving error: 5533. I want to go back to previous version but I do not know how it always gives the same error. Can someone help me?

Portuguese: Boa noite. Fui tentar atualizar meu Archer C9 mas não ficou bom. No Firmware anterior mostrava varias informações, agora não mostra muita coisa. Queria voltar para a versão anterior mas não consigo. Fica dando erro: 5533. Quero voltar para versão anterior mas não sei como pois sempre da o mesmo erro. Alguém pode me ajudar?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C9 atualização não sucedida/update did not succeed.
2018-03-16 14:34:27
The current firmware version? And the original version? Hardware version as well.
Try different web browsers to do the upgrade.
Options