IFTTT applets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

IFTTT applets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
IFTTT applets
IFTTT applets
2017-09-27 22:43:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I downloaded the IFTTT on my Android phone and iPad. I see many applets for my router to use but I am having trouble to enable most of them.

For example, I choose "Get a notification when a known device connects to your TP-Link Network" applet. I click Turn on button. In the configuration page, there is no options found for "Which Device?". If I press check symbol on the top right corner of the configuration page, the "! Please select from the drop-down" and "! Must select a valid option" would appear below "Which Device?". And there is no device shown in the drop-down. So I am stuck over there.

Does anyone get this working? I had no problem using TP-Link Tether app and IFTTT app recognizes my TP-Link ID.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!
Options
2 Reply
Re:IFTTT applets
2017-09-28 16:53:42
What is the model number of your router? Currently the router which supports IFTTT are Archer C5400 V2 US, Archer C3150, and Deco.
Can refer to this link: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1763.html
Options
Re:IFTTT applets
2017-09-28 22:52:14
I am using ArcherC5400 v2.0 (CAN). Firmware version: 1.0.9 Build 20170406 rel.53986(4341). ISP: Rogers

This is the latest firmware that is available for my region in TP-Link website.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 680

Replies: 2

Related Articles