Archer C8 , need help installing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-20 01:35:47
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey, today i bought myself a nice shiny new router because i live in slovakia and want uk tv so i figured a faster router may help with a faster connection but i have got it home and plugged it in and also plugged it into my laptop as it instructed but all i am getting from router is a flashing power light, then all symbols flash blue and it just repeats this cycle but sometimes the wifi symbol will flash by itself ! the wifi connection on my laptop is trying (i think) to make a connection but nothings happening ! am i missing something because i assumed it was a simple case of 'plug and play' .
im not technically minded or technically gifted so if any ones has got any dumbed down suggestion please let me know :)

thanks , Paul
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C8 , need help installing
2017-09-21 09:50:08
The router seems resetting/rebooting itself, if you are using the original power supply, can try other wall sockets. Hold the reset button for 10 seconds and see if there is any change. If not, can contact the shop and replace it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1237

Replies: 1

Related Articles