Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

Hello, Can AX1500 Range Extender support Ethernet Backhaul? Thanks. Regards, RD
Network ConnectivityOneMeshInstallation
By Dr2Omalpalli · Latest post Yesterday by woozle
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
Hi! I resetted the extender and when I started to reconfigure it as an extensor it didn't allow me to put the password there was before, which wasn't the same from the modem´s it was connected to. I c
Feature Request2.5 GbpsInstallationNetwork Connectivitypassword
By Kai-125 · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
The model is RE550 and every time I go on the app add devices and try to connect to it, it just says failed to connect and I have followed the steps on what to do.
OneMeshInstallation
By FinlayD1 · Latest post Wednesday by Sunshine
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Bought a range extender and apart from the mobile that it’s tether to during initial set up it won’t connect to anything else in the house. Double and triple checked password and it is correct. What i
OneMeshInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By Nick50 · Latest post Monday by woozle
0Helpful
145Views
6Replies
I'm unable to change the Wi-Fi network settings for the extender. Kindly guide
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeInstallation
By AnipunguduEx · Latest post a week ago by Yakshith
0Helpful
188Views
2Replies
I am trying to create a password. No matter what I enter, an error saying "please enter 1-15 characters using letters, digits and underscores." Nothing works. I have the RE200 extender.
Installation
By MR24 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by woozle
0Helpful
85Views
1Replies
I bought a wifi repeater a few days ago, TL-WPA7617 to be exact and it has been a struggle to get it to work. Whenever I try to link it with my router using the router's wps button, it just completely
InstallationNetwork Connectivity
By LambdaHXBN · Latest post 2024-08-27 10:43:53 by skeycountry
0Helpful
271Views
5Replies
Hi, I am not getting Wi-Fi Led on on my extender, checked videos to fix, also I tried checking from the nearest location to my router, but no use. I would need some guidance in setting up, looking for
InstallationTP-Link ID RelatedNetwork Connectivity
By TP_Link1support · Latest post 2024-08-26 09:36:43 by Sunshine
0Helpful
91Views
1Replies
I hope to find a solution to this problem. All LED lights are solid on after plugging my extender, including the WPS button. These stay on and none of them blink, not even the power button. I left it
Network ConnectivityFeature RequestInstallation
By incognit0 · Latest post 2024-08-22 02:08:35 by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
142Views
3Replies
My net not working TP-Link device doesn't id baning
Installation
By Redmi9a_mobile · Latest post 2024-08-21 06:01:22 by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies