Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I am changing the IP address of the Deco and Lan from Advanced -> Lan IP due to some conflicts. I save and it works fine. However, everytime my Deco XE75 is switched off, the default setting is restor
Address ReservationNetwork Connectivity
By Cmif · Latest post Monday by Cmif
0Helpful
72Views
2Replies
Kraken Support Number is Kraken Support Number is +𝟏(𝟖𝟖𝟖)-𝟓𝟔𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟖𝟐 You can dial this number to get fast solutions and the best advice and suggestions about Kraken issues.€. You can dial thi
Powerline BackhaulAddress ReservationAccess Point ModeDDNS
By ouyj
0Helpful
48Views
0Replies
𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 +𝟏(𝟖𝟖𝟖)-𝟓𝟔𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟖𝟐 𝐔𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨�
PresalesAddress ReservationDeco Ethernet BackhaulAccess Point Mode
By ouyj · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ouyj
0Helpful
63Views
1Replies
Hi, I have had my Deco M5 mesh setup for years and my work laptop has always connected and worked fine. I also have another laptop, quest3, couple of hromecast,iphones and ipads on the network and eve
Network ConnectivityAddress ReservationReports
By KramHo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by KramHo
0Helpful
94Views
2Replies
I have done everything necessary to host a server like port-forwarding and firewalls, I am successful regarding ipv6-wise as my friends are able to connect and play on my minecraft server. However, I
Port ForwardingNetwork ConnectivityAddress ReservationDeco App Related
By R053 · Latest post 2024-08-18 09:16:54 by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
I am experiencing an issue with my Deco X20 V1.2 mesh system. After the latest firmware update (or possibly the one before it), I noticed that the address reservation feature is not functioning correc
Address Reservation
By naelgh · Latest post 2024-08-12 13:01:56 by JouJek
2Helpful
403Views
5Replies
Hello, I have a network with 4 Deco M5, and its subnet is 192.168.22.0/24 I wish to change the subnet mask to 192.168.22.0/22 If I do so, will I loose my actually configured static IP address reservat
Network ConnectivityConnection PreferenceDeco App RelatedAddress Reservation
By Nardol · Latest post 2024-07-10 16:33:35 by Nardol
1Helpful
282Views
7Replies
Good day everyone, I am considering buying a set of TP-Link Deco XE75 AXE5400, either in a 3 or 6 device configuration. They can be bought from Amazon.co.uk - I say this because I don't know which Har
InstallationAddress ReservationFirmware UpdateMAC Address FilteringFeature Request
By treichold · Latest post 2024-06-19 15:16:22 by jvchaconne1956
13Helpful
1491Views
8Replies
Hi, I have 3 deco units, there are 2 cameras that get a different ip other than the one selected with the address reservation option. I red that there are beta firmware option that solve this problem
Address Reservation
By Cebotana · Latest post 2024-05-20 12:03:41 by David-TP
0Helpful
212Views
1Replies
I'm having a problem with my 2 Deco's S7 when assigning an IP to a device. It connects, but fails / gets stuck at Obtaining IP address. Sometimes after waiting couple of minutes it works, sometimes no
Address ReservationRoaming
By Rikitan · Latest post 2024-05-17 09:55:01 by David-TP
1Helpful
322Views
3Replies