General Discussion

Create a general discussion to share your ideas or ask questions.
General Discussion

TP-Link OneMesh™ VS Deco Mesh: What's the Difference? OneMesh™ and Deco Mesh are two whole home mesh Wi-Fi solutions provided by TP-Link. Though both support mesh networks, they are used by different
By TP_TechWriter · Latest post Thursday by MarkASimmer
248Helpful
69932Views
57Replies
All the tp-link devices I have now have a timeout limit for the web interface. This can be adjusted but not eliminated. Is there any way to avoid the timeout? I would like to come back to a device's w
By helzayat1 · Latest post Thursday by NetWorker1
84Helpful
9086Views
31Replies
I am in the pocess of setting up my Archer AX73 router and I have asked several questions on this forum, How do I fnd the posts I have places on this firm? I expect to be told to search, I have tried
By djc290761 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by djc290761
0Helpful
126Views
2Replies
Hello, Dear Community. I am using a TC-7620 for my home. Now I want to upgrade my game. Suggest to me what should I do now. Which tp-link model is the best one and latest one? Do we need some other br
tp-link
1Helpful
92Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone Whenever I started using capcut the device got stuck in the middle. Can anyone help me with it? If anyone knows the solution let me know
By Ashbeel111 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Tyruons
2Helpful
452Views
3Replies
Just a random thought I'd be interested in hearing other views on. As with many technologies, we have an early wave of very high end products, and always a small group of "latest tech fans" that simpl
By SnaffyNoo · Latest post 2024-08-13 15:46:13 by gnz
0Helpful
232Views
1Replies
Does anyone here subscribe to the HomeShield Parental Control offering? Here in the UK you have two choices: *Security+ *Parental Controls According to marketing blurb, you should have pretty granual
Homeshield Parental Controls
By Thatcharlie · Latest post 2024-06-27 18:21:13 by Thatcharlie
3Helpful
320Views
5Replies
I am looking for some advice on extending my home network to our garden room. We have a Fritz Box wifi router for our broadband in the house. The garden room is 75 meters away from the house and has p
By Raslok · Latest post 2024-06-11 05:57:02 by adrianadarby01
0Helpful
463Views
2Replies
I'm trying to change my TP-Link account email but I can't seem to find the option to do so. Why?
By arktiknova · Latest post 2024-06-05 02:15:09 by Marvin_S
2Helpful
1850Views
6Replies
I've noticed many scammers posting different numbers in TP-Link community and plaguing the Forum with multiple posts,Admin's/Mods should do something about it and clean up or delete the Threads create
Scammer Alert
By MysticMac · Latest post 2024-05-13 09:40:41 by carparkingmodap
3Helpful
671Views
6Replies