Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 120
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Scottcam 2 weeks ago

Previous Day temp graphs on t310

I like my T310 temp/humidity sensor. on the app I can look at graphs for day/month/year. The day is really nice I can see details of the changes during a day. i would like to look back over previous d
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By SmartUserTech 2 weeks ago

Tiny power button on iOS 18 Widgets

I'm grateful we finally got some new widgets but the power button is way too small. As with most TP-Link products, you have again not spared a single thought to accessibility and it shows. Failing to
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
By Elemer 2 weeks ago

H200 hub and KE100 TRV

Just purchased a couple of KE100 radiator valves but was shocked to see that they don't work with my H200 hub. How stupid is this ? I have all my other devices working happily with the H200 but now it
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By WSC4 2 weeks ago

Tapo C720 and Tapo D230 go offline when away from home

Both the C720 Floodlight Camera and the D230 Doorbell Camera work fine from my home, and I can access and operate them with no problems with the Tapo App on my mobile phone. They are all connect via W
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By sazorg 2 weeks ago

Getting "This device is no longer associated with its previous account" with my Tapo camera

I have shared a camera from my account to a family account. I am getting 9/10 times a "This device is no longer associated with its previous account" error when trying to access the camera feed from t
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Zmu 2 weeks ago

TAPO app - Chromebook

Please make it possible to use the android Tapo app on Chromebook. I was able to run the Tapo beta on my Chromebook about one year ago (I guess) but later when the app was updated it stopt working. Mo