Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 120
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
By joele 2 weeks ago

H200 firmware update failure?? killed itself???

I just bought this unit new with two cameras. Following manual I downloaded the android app and plugged the H200 into ethernet and power.. Phone app recognised it, went through setup and then recommen
Forums/ Feature Requests
By iamitp 2 weeks ago

Spotlight on Press for Tapo Doorbell

I think it would be a useful addition to have the Spotlight turn on the doorbell turn on when pressed. The existing status LED is pretty small and easily missed in bright environments. This would be a
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensor
By Dancaw 2 weeks ago

Tapo T100 Sensor

Hi, I am looking to integrate some T100 Sensors for my smart lighting, I'm fed up with my kids leaving lights on, Do these support absence detection? Ie set up a routine, if no motion is detected in 5
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By DChapo 2 weeks ago

WiFi Extender with Tapo Cameras

Recently got a set of the C402 cameras with the H200 Hub, setup cameras without issue but after putting them up I found one has almost no connection and another is very weak. I'm unable to move the ro
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By Anemix 2 weeks ago

Tapo D230S1 How far can the hub be away from the actual doorbell

I live in a 5th floor and I want to put the doorbell by the front door in my building. How far away can the hub be from the doorbell Can I do a wifi connection or do I need to do a cable connection? t
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By NHN-Tapo 2 weeks ago

Smart action geolocation persistently fails to work

Set 5 smart actions for arrive & leave home, geolocation is turned on, they persistently fails to action on now 2 cellphones, no battery optimization or pause app if unused so it's not this at fault,