RandyAndyLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 15:35:39

Get rid of "Routine Actions" page

The Routine Actions page is confusing. It doesn't do anything, it's just a non-editable list of "templates" to things that can easily be achieved through the Shortcuts and Automation pages. Instead, i
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 15:28:32

Home page buttons improvements

Display more buttons The Home page buttons are way too big and therefore waste too much space. I would like the ability to choose how many buttons are displayed in the horizontal direction and how man
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 15:06:21

"Home" button to return to the Home tab from anywhere in the app

In the Tapo app some times I have to hit the Back button many (and I mean MANY) times before I get back to the home page. I would like a button that's available at all times in every screen and menu o
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 15:01:09

Ability to show shortcuts as tiles in TWO DIMENSION on the Home page

At the moment, the Home page shows shortcuts at the top as a row. The 2.x version shows only two. The 3.x beta shows2 and a half shortcuts. To see more shortcuts, the user needs to swipe left. I actua
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulb
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 14:54:21

Set RGB color value numerically

Currently the only way to set bulb colors is by selecting a color from the RGB picker with my finger. This is very inaccurate. After I change the color, there is no way to revert to a specific value.
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulb
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 14:51:29

Duplicate shortcut

Some times I would like to create a shortcut with te same settings as an existing shortcut, but maybe different light colors, for example. It would be nice if there was an option to "duplicate shortcu