RandyAndyLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Kezzi 2024-05-12 16:56:20

[FEATURE REQUEST] - Skip forward/backwards by 10 seconds.

Almost every video player out there has a skip feature where you can easily skip forwards/backwards by 10 seconds. Check any YouTube video for example. While watching a YouTube video, double-tap the r
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Milanche 2023-09-26 06:38:35

Choose notification sound

I am using this camera with my iPhone (iOS) device. My mother has an android phone, she is using the TAPO app with. On android you can choose a notification sound for intrusion. On iPhone you can not.
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Ojos 2020-04-25 22:21:00

Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC

While I can view my Tapo C200 through the mobile app, I would also like to use a PC to view it. Is there some way I can view it using my PC?
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2024-08-18 21:04:37

Widgets are still work-in-progress

I use the widgets a lot and I'm thankful that they were implemented. However, some the widgets are still work-in-progress. I would like 1x1 direct shortcuts to Tapo cameras, for example. Also, I don't
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By RandyAndy 2024-07-04 22:41:20

Cannot view event that has just been recorded or is being recorded

The Tapo app has a serious flaw. I have my Tapo camera set to record continously to a microSD card motion detection alerts activated. An intruder just walked in front of my camera for about 2 seconds.
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2024-05-19 14:50:18

FR: Provide a command-line interface to control Tapo smart plugs, bulbs, etc

I would like to be able to turn my smart plugs on and off from my computer. Even if this requirement does not represent the "average user", I can assure you it would be welcome by tens of thousands of