RandyAndyLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 14:28:46

More icons and custom icons

Hi, the available icons for smart plugs are often not a good representation of the appliance being controlled. It would be nice if you could add more variety, and even better, add the ability for user
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-12 10:06:27

Camera specific notification sound

I know this has been requested before but the answer from Tapo was it cannot be done. Now that Tapo app v3 is being developed, I think this would be worth reconsidering. I have a camera pointed at a c
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-08-25 17:29:33

Ability to DOWNLOAD rather than record video events

Currently there is no way to "Save" or "Download" recorded video clips. Users must manually press the record button, wait for the video clip to play (could be seconds to minutes) and then stop recordi
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-08-25 17:26:31

Buttons to skip to next and previous recorded video event directly on the full screen Playback page

Simple request, I would like to be able to skip to the next video event by tapping a Next button, and to the beginning of the previous one by tapping a Previous button.
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-08-25 17:22:58

Ability to delete recorded video from Playback page

I used to use Alfred camera with an old phone and it allowed me to delete recorded video clips. With the Tapo app this is not possible. Yesterday my camera recorded 15 events to the microSD card, but
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-08-16 18:38:38

Home and Away modes for each client

Both me and my wife have access to all Tapo cameras in our home. Some times I would like to have my phone set to Home mode but my wife would like Away mode at the same time. Furthermore, each user's p