RandyAndyLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-18 12:12:07

The only product Tapo is missing

This should be very easy to do, same electronics and software as smart plugs but in a package with terminal blocks to connect bare wires directly. This would be excellent for controlling lights, fans,
Forums/ Feature Requests
By IT-Yoda 2022-12-05 10:35:11

Custom Colour Values in Tapo App ( HEX or RGB )

Good day, In the TP-Link Tapo L900-5 application for Android there is no way to use your own color code (HEX or RGB) under "Effects->Color Painting". There is a color wheel but it is very difficult to
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulb
By RandyAndy 2023-09-16 08:42:59

Tapo L530E smart RGB bulb buzzing noise

I just received two packs of Tapo L530E smart bulbs. I have only opened one pack and tested the two bulbs. I'm quite pleased by this product but both of the bulbs I have tested make an audible buzzing
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 20:13:10

Shortcut groups

I have configured many shortcuts. Some shortcuts apply to specific rooms only, but the Tapo app puts all shortcuts on one screen. When the number of shortcuts is large, it is difficult to find the one
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 16:08:23

Customizable bottom bar buttons

I don't have any Tapo Vacuums, but regularly use the Shortcuts and Automation pages. I would like to hide "Vacuums" and "Smart" and have, instead, "Shortcuts" and "Automation". Similarly, I never use
Forums/ Feature Requests
By RandyAndy 2023-09-15 15:40:38

More and better icons for Shortcuts

At the moment the available Shortcut icons are close to useless. Ther is an icon of a rugby ball, but there isn't an icon of a lamp?? At the very least I would like all the same icons for both devices