Eicar test

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Eicar test

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Eicar test
Eicar test
2019-12-18 20:44:14
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6 Build 20190822 rel.26396(4555)

Hi, I have a new router, in Home care / antivirus, I have enbled the three options, but but i can download the eicar test file .com or .zip

thnks for all

Options
1 Reply
Re:Eicar test
2019-12-19 03:37:15

@jma1 

With antivirus enabled, it will block the malicious websites listed in Micro Trend’s database, identifies and blocks potential threats and prevents infected devices from sending your sensitive information. The router will test the specific website to verify whether it should be blocked or not. Not all websites will be blocked, otherwise, the normal network activities would be affected. 

If you want to block the corresponding website, you can add it into the blacklist of parental control. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 567

Replies: 1

Related Articles