Cameras

VIGI camera product is designed specifically for the security sector, offering a flexible and reliable business solution. Equipped with high-definition imaging, intelligent analytics, and 24/7 stable performance, it is ideal for various business environments, enabling efficient monitoring and security management. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions, and share your experience/knowledge here.
Cameras

Tags

Label

Background: This article aims to provide a list of domains of the VIGI system. This Article Applies to: VIGI IPC and Security Manager. Domains: Domain User Domain Name Port Usage All VIGI Devices, inc
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityVIGI App
1Helpful
252Views
0Replies
I'm encountering an issue with my VIGI cameras where they struggle to connect to new APs with the same SSID. The cameras seem to remember the previous SSID and MAC address, requiring a restart to esta
VIGI CameraNetwork Connectivity
By Krade · Latest post неделю назад by Clive_A
1Helpful
71Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, I am trying to get my camera (VIGI C240) to use the smart events to count the cars in front of my house. With the new firmware I should be able to upload pictures to an FTP. But someho
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityFTP
By Poedersuiker · Latest post 2 недель назад by Poedersuiker
0Helpful
759Views
10Replies
Hi I have my vigi c455 setup and running, I can see live video when I am home and also when I'm at work far away. Everything seems to be working fine. In the vigi app under my personal settings I can
VIGI AppNetwork ConnectivityVIGI Camera
By Zilkes_3 · Latest post 3 недель назад by Clive_A
1Helpful
80Views
1Replies
Recently, I tried to migrate the camera from my Personal Cloud to the Cloud. However, I accidentally remove them on the device list. And now, I want them to add it again since Enterprise Cloud has mor
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraNetwork Connectivity
By Krade · Latest post 2024-08-26 02:59:04 by Clive_A
1Helpful
117Views
1Replies
I have existing network: 2 EAP225 outdoor (1 is on mesh mode), ER605, I successfully connected my 9 Vigi Camera to my separate SSID. The problem is that when they are all connected, they degrade the e
Network ConnectivityVIGI Camera
By Krade · Latest post 2024-08-26 02:48:57 by Clive_A
1Helpful
119Views
1Replies
I have the following NVR VIGI NVR1016H(UN) 1.0 Firmware Version 1.1.0 Build 240507 Rel.77310n There are 2 Hikvision cameras NVR connects to over VPN (different network to where the NVR is), and it reg
VIGI NVRNetwork ConnectivityOVNIF/RTSPRemote Control
By scott1981 · Latest post 2024-08-23 00:47:51 by Clive_A
4Helpful
366Views
13Replies
Hi, Firstly sorry for my bad English, I posted in French but I don't think there's anyone to reply. I recently purchased two VIGI C540v2 cameras because they are POE powered and I'm having problems th
Network ConnectivityVIGI AppNotification
By ELEPTIK · Latest post 2024-08-15 07:17:42 by Clive_A
2Helpful
188Views
3Replies
10 cameras are connect to NVR. The setup has only 4 pieces of C440W. The C440W cameras aren't working in Poe mode. They only work when connected with the DC power supply. They don't load in the NVR wi
VIGI NVRNetwork ConnectivitySecurity ManagerVIGI Camera
By vsauce · Latest post 2024-08-15 05:54:28 by Clive_A
3Helpful
142Views
3Replies
Hi there Since binding my NVR (VIGI NVR1016H(UN) 1.0 + my cameras (VIGI C330) to my TP-Link account, I am no longer able to live view my cameras using the local account within the Vigi Security Manage
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivitySecurity Manager
By Pigrat · Latest post 2024-07-25 09:42:15 by Pigrat
5Helpful
238Views
4Replies