terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 32
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jhart804 Wednesday

Multiple APs - ESSID or multiple BSSID

If I use an AX1500 as a wireless router (router mode) and another AX1500 as an AP (AP mode) on the same LAN segment do they form an ESSID or just multiple BSSIDs? Put another way - does this configura
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By MrTinyStark a week ago

AX6600 Max DHCP Reservations limit

Hello, I just recently purchased a tp-link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-Band Gaming Router and am performing the setup process. I set many home devices to static IP address via DHCP reservations, but this route
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Spoonfed Tuesday

Changing WPA settings

I just want to change my security from WPA to WPA2/WPA3, but it seems ridiculously difficult. Using the app - cant find it. Chwecked the website - no help. My old router this was a two step process, s
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By phillynick a week ago

ax11000 with re220 and onemesh

Hello, I have an AX11000 with the IoT devices on the guest (2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz-1) network. I am trying to expand the range for just these two antennas. Would I be able to pick up a RE220, configure One
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Balg a week ago

2x Archer C6 ac1200 configuration help

Hi all. I have two archer c6 routers, one v4 and one v3.2. The v4 is connected to my internet, from the supplier router/modem Lan to the v4 wan port, the second v3.2 is connected to the v4 lan port in
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Blueshadow 3 weeks ago

Naming Wifi Extender

I recently purchased two wifi enxtenders. When I installed them their Netwrok name defaultet to my main network name then it added _Ext at the end. Which would mean I would have to log into the wifi e