ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Galaxy A9 tablet not connecting to internet when connected to router
@Theboz1419 Most times when a device will not connect to the router, you need to forget (delete) the device network and re-add it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:TP-Link N300 Admin panel won't completely load
@kirk_dickinson I do not think the issue is the Mac. If it were me, I would try a different browser, clearing the browser history, and if that did not work then a factory reset.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Archer ax 1800
@Dave57 As per most of the instruction when setting up a new router, power off and unplug the ISP's modem for 5-10 min. With the router powered off, plug in and power on the modem, wait for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Archer6 blocking QB
@Pet_Ranch_tx Another thing is some sites block if you are using a VPN depending on the server location.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Two separate networks
@ereman Everyones network needs are different. I never had multiple IPs from my ISP but have had a router and extender. There is nothing wrong with your setup if it works for you. I would consider...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:AX3000 not working with long cable
@RedLagger Some things I would check/try. Check the cable ends and the connectors in the router to see if you have bent pins. Try different ports in the router. Try a different PC. Use a different...
0HELPFULS