CarlOnline
Following: 0Followers: 47
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Need Deco M4 power cord
@DingoDave Hello Dave, We do not sell them but you may be able to get them through a part request. You just need to contact support via support.USA@tp-link.com. you will need to provide the following...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Yesterday
Re:How to create a mesh
@Pattyy OneMesh and EasyMesh both require a compatible router in order for the extenders to create a mesh network with. OneMesh the compatible router must be TP-Link and it must support OneMesh....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
Yesterday
Re:How do I schedule detection on my C425?
@BajaDave Fairly easy to do just follow these steps. tap on camera > Tap on Settings > Tap on Storage and Recordings > Tap on Recording Schedule > Edit > make your changes and tap Save. Boxes that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:How do I create a TP Link ID
@Check87 Fantastic, but you already have one. The account used to log into and post on this community is a TP-Link ID. It can be used accorss all of TP-Link's apps and services.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Yesterday
Re: Ocasionally disconnecting as Acces Point
@Tukatdalala It would. However, if the lights status does not change it is not likely an issue between the extender and the host router/AP. It is likely clients are not able to determine which node...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
Yesterday
Re:NEW XE75 / AXE5300 system.. why isn't 6GHz band part of the mesh system?
@Levistras The Archer AX73 is a Wi-Fi 6 router and does not support 6 GHz. The AXE75 is a Wi-Fi 6E router and does support 6 GHz. This could be part of your concern. To change the settings on the...
0HELPFULS