Pali-MadraLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Pali-Madra Sunday

Latest firmware version WA850RE

For some reason my TL WA850RE keeps disconnecting from my main WiFi every other day. I wanted to know if the latest firmware build is 1.0.12 Build 221109 Rel.31477n. I donwloaded the latest version of
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Pali-Madra a week ago

Since there are reportedly issues with some of the tapo cameras (due to various reasons including power failure) where they go offline. I wish there was a notification option when a camera is offline.
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
By SteadyEddie a week ago

Remote Access to recordings

Hi folks, I am out of the country at the moment, however still getting alarms etc from my C120. Last night I was alerted to suspicious movement outside my house, the alarm went off and video was recor
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Pali-Madra a week ago

Motion Detection Schedule for Tapo cameras

If it is possible add a schdule to turn on motion tracking. Like turn on motion detection only during the night.
By NiladriSR 2024-08-20 03:46:47

Tapo C500 Camera Getting Offline Frequently

Recently I bought a few home CCTV cameras including C200 and C500. Before mounting them to desired places I have placed them in a common place side by side to test them for a few days. The C500 camera
By Pali-Madra 2024-08-31 16:39:53

Tapo App on Firestick

Has anyone sideloaded the tapo app on a Firestick. I tried sideloading the latest tapo app (3.6.116) on Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) but the app does not start up. There is an old thread on the forums wher