Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 16
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Marvin_S Monday

Archer AX20/AX21/AX1800 V3 Supports WireGuard VPN, IoT Network, EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, and More

This Article Applies to: Archer AX20 V3 Archer AX21 V3 Archer AX1800 V3 We are pleased to announce the pre-release of the Archer AX20/AX21/AX1800 firmware update, version V1.2.1. This update introduce
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By buzzle неделю назад

Archer Air R5 - power cable too short

Hi, I asked the tech support from TPLink and they said power cable was 3m long, it is actually less than 1m so does not reach where it needs to. Anyone reccomnend an after marker charger (12V - 2A 24W
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Zeedent7 неделю назад

WAN/LAN Ports

Hello I have my BELL Gigahub at 2GBS Connected to my TPLINK AXE300 router in access point mode. i have a cat8 cable from the axe300 running upstairs to another router (access point) and I can't seem t
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Hikky неделю назад

No internet on TL-WR840N in Range Extender mode?

Around two years ago I set up my WR840N as a Range Extender and everything worked without problems. For some reason, I didn't have a connection to the internet in the last days, which was the reason I
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Gastomagic неделю назад

Daily issues with stuttering connection

I'm having a daily issue with a stuttering connection. I can be on a call and every minute or so the connection lags - it often gets worse and the call will disconnect completely. Restarting the route
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Cactusdan78 2024-05-20 06:51:27

Spotify on Google TV or chromecast

If I want to cast a song from Spotify on my phone to my TV it opens Spotify on my TV but with no sound. All other apps and system sounds work fine on the Chromecast device. I also have a Google TV and