valiant3600LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
Re:Why not mesh?!
@Alexandre. OK well thanks for your effort. At least I do have a workwround. My wife keeps complaining that it's untidy and unneceesary. Now, can you help fix that .....?!!!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
@Alexandre. Yes, all done (Fast Roaming was already disabled on the Mesh, and Mesh Technology on the zappi). As ever, I can ping both devices but they won't connect.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
@Alexandre. I have reconfigued the zappi to connect to the mesh again. The node it is connected to is (and already was) the main node. (I would not say that this is its neaerst one, but it's the one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
@Alexandre. Thank you for your interest. In the current, working configuration it is the zappi which is WiFi connected to a regular extender, which is itself connected to the router via CAT-6. The...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
@Alexandre. Hi Alexandre. Sadly not, the eddi is in a cupboard in the bathroom upstairs, and the zappi is outside on an external wall on a different side of the house. I can't position a Deco that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Why not mesh?!
I recently moved into a new house, all linked up with CAT-6. I started off with repeaters for my NOW TV router. Recently though I replaced this with a mesh network in my house recently, using TP-Link...
0HELPFULS