MattjtempLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:M% main hub intermittently restarts
@Alexandre. Ok, so I've done that, which means my set up is a little neater, is tht a permanent thing, I did a quick google on the differences but is there anything sunstantive I'm losing?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
@Alexandre. So over 10 hours in and the internet has not dropped out once and the Sonos is solid too, does this mean I had the modem as a router and the Deco too and it was causing a clash, which...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
I'm not sure I'd say the general performance of the household internet is any better, a quick internet speed test and it looks about the same, maybe download is a little slower. However, I changed to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
@Alexandre. Couple of observations, 90 minutes in, no drop outs on the internet seen and I have the Sonos back up and it's noticeably more responsive.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
@Mattjtemp Disregard that last bit on the ethernet, that's all working. Unfortunately my consistent ping finished when my laptop went into sleep mode, but it's running again and I've done the credit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
@Alexandre. Ok, I've switched to Access point mode, I notice that the Ethernet connection to upstairs no longer works, it only works on WiFi - I presume that's because the network Ethernet connection...
0HELPFULS