JeremyTLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Use ER7212PC SFP Port to Connect ISP Fibre
Thank you for details. I sent link as I thought the cable the ISP is SC and would need to be converted to LC but if I can get an SC-interface module then I'll see what I can find, I will be buying TP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
@Clive_A The modem/router is a Huawei HG8245h and the module is not removable, this is relatively basic device. Looking at the data sheet it has an optical connector for SC/APC. Further details on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
@Clive_A Thanks for the response, I can connect tot he existing SIP modem and see details of the fibre connection (see below), what do I need to determine type of SFP module?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Passive GPON SFP module
Hi, I'm trying to do the same thing (I think) and bypass my ISP provided Huawei modem/router and terminate the fibre cable directly into my ER7212PC using an SFP module. Can you provide more detail...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Use ER7212PC SFP Port to Connect ISP Fibre
My ISP currently provides a Huawei HG8245 Modem/Router that the fibre is connected to which I connect my ER7212PC via ethernet cable but this means I have double NAT as unable to put the HG8245 into...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-11-16 11:41:57
Re:VLANs No Internet Access
@Virgo Thank you for the reply but do you have instructions that related to switch controlled by Omada SDN, these instructions are for interfacing with Switch GUI of which I am not, all done via the...
0HELPFULS