Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make more fruitful results from the forum. Contents: 1. Community and Forum guidelines. 2. How to use the search fe
OfficialHighlighted Thread
6Helpful
2469Views
0Replies
Current Available Solutions Solution to Disable NAT on Omada Router Overview An early firmware to address disable NAT feature request. Solution to Port Forwarding Issues with WAN Alias - Same Port Not
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Fae · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
7857Views
6Replies
Latest Firmware Release > Early Access < ER706W V1_1.1.1 Build 20240619 Beta Firmware for Omada Controller v5.13 (Released on Jul 17th, 2024) ER7412-M2 V1_1.0.1_Build 20240613 Beta Firmware (Released
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Fae · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
46Helpful
140172Views
58Replies
Background: During product iterations, as functionality increases and system complexity grows, CPU and memory usage often rise. This is a normal result of performance optimization and feature expansio
Highlighted Thread
2Helpful
145Views
0Replies
Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Load BalancingOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-08-29 08:03:11 by alexadam33
10Helpful
3308Views
1Replies
Background: We aim to demystify the distinctions among our hardware versions and address any confusion surrounding firmware upgrades. Through this KB, our goal is to ensure you have a comprehensive un
OfficialFirmware Update
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-08-29 06:15:36 by Spiritu
9Helpful
1487Views
6Replies
Background: This post provides a comprehensive configuration guide on GRE VPN in standalone mode. For the controller mode, the steps are similar. This Article Applies to: All routers with GRE VPN are
VPN
0Helpful
268Views
0Replies
Hi there, After getting fiber to the home I switched to the ER605v2 but cannot get it to connect to the WAN. It just didn't get an IP from my ISP's DHCP. After trying a lot of things and contacting my
WAN SetupNetwork Connectivity
By jakobp · Latest post an hour ago by MisterW
0Helpful
239Views
12Replies
I'm using wireguard server on the ER605 and connecting multiple clients - windows laptops. If it matters, on the same WAN interface I have a IPsec VPN configured as well. I upgraded to latest firmware
VPNWireGuard
By v1ctorr · Latest post an hour ago by Peter_T
1Helpful
250Views
10Replies
Hi expert, Recently i got this ER605 device with the latest firmware. I have setup the ipv6 connection and everything looks just working fine. But i noticed there is one issue for ipv6 if ISP changes
IPv6
By JohnXu · Latest post an hour ago by JohnXu
0Helpful
47Views
2Replies