Basboi85LV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
@Marvin_S Ax72 V.01 EU Hi can you explain how this works exactly please, Although I'm a homesheild pro user my kid is still getting around the content filtering, Web page blocking ect be it by...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Unable to download from Google Play Store
@Bogle Yea I mean in the tether app, I've been having wierd things happening on my tether app where I block sites and the blocked site list disapears and even the content filtering keeps unchecking...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Unable to download from Google Play Store
@Cadiper If those devices are connected to a profile, there's a restriction area amd I believe there's options in there to stop downloads ect, Check in there to see if ones active that could be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Facing Issue: Wi-Fi Router Not Connecting to My New AI Laptop
@isladavid Hi, I have 3x Ax72 v.01. (1x main,2xAP) I've not had any issues with any devices connecting to my routers, I think I know of 2 devices that my friends have that are wifi 7 (phones) and...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Mesh system with TP LINK AXE5400
@MikeJ01 Hi l, I'm also bt customer, I can say you don't need the BT router and just use your new axe5400 unless you use the voip service or your not on FTTP. I have 3x ax72's in my property (also 3...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:TP-Link Archer AX55 keeps crashing?
@vnihoul77 I can't answer for the crashing issue but you should still be able to access the router GUI Web page via mobile or laptop(wired/ethernet) I know when my Internet has dropped out my wifi...
0HELPFULS