Update stopped recording at night

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-20 08:49:03

Hi I did an update about a month ago. And now I cannot record through my glass at night. It used to be on day mode all the time and would record great through the window. Now it can be viewed live, But does not record movement from roughly 10 to 630. If I put on night mode or automatic it cannot see out through reflection. I cannot think what has changed since I've used same camera and it's recorded for years. It works fine during daytime. Any answers or is that it needing binned now. Thanks in advance.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Update stopped recording at night
2023-06-21 08:37:31

@Jlohouse 

Hi, 
Please help confirm the following information about your problem for further analysis.
1. Please help confirm the model number, hardware version, and firmware version of your Tapo Cam.
2. On the Tapo app, go to the Camera Settings page of your camera, go to Detection & Alerts page, and send me a picture of this page.
If you have inserted an SD card into the camera, please send me a picture of the Recording Schedule page.
3. Do you mean the camera does not record movement from 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM the next day?
4. Can you share a video showing the live view page when the camera selects Day mode and Night mode at night? If so, please send me the link to download the video via private message.

Best Regards

Options
2023-06-21 13:36:54

@Solla-topee hi ill send photos as best I can and looking back it doesn't record from around 830pm till around 7am.

Model number is c200 camera name ec53

Firmware 1.3.6

Hardware 1.0

Recording is fully orange I can't send  any more and will send video later 

File:
Screenshot_20230621_143531_Tapo.jpgDownload
Options
2023-06-21 13:50:17

@Solla-topee  it appears its from 830pm till 630 its not recording. I ca t send many screenshots so I'll do one a time if that works 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 585

Replies: 3

Related Articles