Plugs stated as Energy Monitoring, but no additional options for it

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-27 10:52:17 - last edited 2023-01-27 11:08:08
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.6 build 221114 Rel.203339

I have quite a few P100's (non energy monitoring) and so decided to buy a new twin pack P110 with energy monitoring. I installed both new plugs , followed the simple process and at the end with the firmware check/update.

The strange issue is that I do not see any energy monitoring features for those 2 new plugs in the Tapo app - in fact they look (options) identically the same as the other P100's.

And yes I did choose the right plug when setting them up.

Has this happened to anyone else, is there something I need to do, suggestions?

Otherwise I will be sending them straight back to Amazon which is where I purchased them.

The plugs themselves are labeled as P110's - the box was sealed when it arrived.

I use the Tapo app, version 2.12.705 on an Android phone

Options
1 Reply
Re:Plugs stated as Energy Monitoring, but no additional options for it
2023-01-28 09:36:30

Hi  @AMGLG 

Thank you for the feedback. Please refer to this FAQ to see if you can find the energy monitor feature? Where to check the energy usage of energy monitoring-supported Tapo plug

If not, please share some in-APP screenshots of your Tapo P110 here, and also share the device mac address (Device settings' page->Device info) to me via PM (private message), we would like to assist further!

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 1

Related Articles