Tapo Smart Plug

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plug

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-08-24 12:17:18 by jhoney12
56Helpful
36747Views
107Replies
What is TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Geofencing feature? TP-Link Geofencing in Smart Home line is a location-based service that creates a virtual boundary around a specific geographic area. When a mobile device
By Solla-topee · Latest post Thursday by HHmsnnd
0Helpful
2563Views
4Replies
9-in-1 Smart WiFi Outlet Extender - Tapo P306 Have you ever faced a situation at home where there weren't enough sockets in a particular area? Perhaps you found yourself in need of a longer extension
OfficialWhat’s New
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-08-29 10:33:12 by Zubairsk
0Helpful
810Views
3Replies
The plug worked perfectly for the first 4 months, but I have now experienced this issue several times. I can control the plug via both Google Assistant and Tapo app. i.e. the LED on the plug switches
Fault
By DeltaCharlie · Latest post Yesterday by harrypotter1
34Helpful
5298Views
28Replies
Hi all I first found this forum looking for advice on how to fix a stuck relay in a Tapo P100, which I'm sure many here will have experienced from previous threads. I myself have had about 20 of these
By EdB79 · Latest post Thursday by McParland57
3Helpful
1118Views
3Replies
When connectin smart plug into the router network it works correctly. But I have 3 AP in my home and connecting to them smart plug just can't connect to the network. I tried direct connection to the r
Installation
By duszekmestre · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
101Views
7Replies
I'm grateful we finally got some new widgets but the power button is way too small. As with most TP-Link products, you have again not spared a single thought to accessibility and it shows. Failing to
Tapo App RelatedAccessibility
By SmartUserTech · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
73Views
4Replies
Hi, For something like the P110 or P115: Does the Energy Monitoring function require internet/wifi access to record data, or does data get stored locally on the plug? I'm thinking of monitoring someth
By OrionsBelt · Latest post Tuesday by Alkemyboy
0Helpful
176Views
2Replies
I recently purchased the TP-Link Tapo P115 through Amazon. I always make sure to check if a product supports universal power supplies that can handle voltages from 100-240V. However, the product listi
Voltage
By l4rv4IoT · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
Set 5 smart actions for arrive & leave home, geolocation is turned on, they persistently fails to action on now 2 cellphones, no battery optimization or pause app if unused so it's not this at fault,
Smart ActionsTapo App Related
By NHN-Tapo · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
84Views
3Replies