Cannot reconnectr to new modem

2024-08-26 01:18:48 - last edited 2024-09-06 11:18:52
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

This unit was working fine until I had to replace the modem. The indoor Tapo C200 I have, unlike the outdoor C310, reconnected just fine after the reset button was pressed. I have pressed the reset button on the outdoor unit so many times but it is not recognised within the network. Having held the reset button down for several seconds the red light comes on and then a few seconds later the red and green buttons start flashing one after the other. I have turned the modem on and off a few times, I have turned the power off to the C310 unit several times but I cannot connect it to my network and hence the Tapo app.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot reconnectr to new modem-Solution
2024-08-27 08:35:28 - last edited 2024-09-06 11:18:52

@Airlie 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if you fail to set up the camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

The LED on the Tapo C310 is flashing red and green, which means it's ready to configure. When you configure it, which step do you get stuck on, what error message appears on the Tapo app, and what troubleshooting you have done?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot reconnectr to new modem-Solution
2024-08-27 08:35:28 - last edited 2024-09-06 11:18:52

@Airlie 

Hi,
You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if you fail to set up the camera.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

The LED on the Tapo C310 is flashing red and green, which means it's ready to configure. When you configure it, which step do you get stuck on, what error message appears on the Tapo app, and what troubleshooting you have done?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 115

Replies: 1

Related Articles