Tapo Smart Switch

Tired of running around the house switching lights on and off? Unlike the traditional switches, Tapo smart switches can let you control all the lighting and electrical appliances in the house just by an APP with your smartphone. More products are coming, stay tuned!
Tapo Smart Switch

Tags

Label

Hi! I'm thinking of pairing two S210/220 switches to make a room with two separate lighting circuits work together to light as one unit. Presumably I could use the trigger of switching on the light to
By Jacko99 · Latest post an hour ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
36Views
1Replies
Hello, I have purchased a few additional products to try out from Tapo, mainly due to support for Matter on plugs and H200 hub, which I have already connected and am trying out. I am looking forward t
Feature RequestMatter
By Mandas · Latest post 2 hours ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Hello are there any plans to introduce a 2 Gang 2 way light switch, i would like to replace my light switches in the Hall / Landing or would 2 Gang, 1 way work as being a smart switch. being a 2 way a
By Dancaw · Latest post Thursday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Adding a new S220 and it does strange things: Appears in all my "homes" Will not allow me to reloacte the device "because this feature is not currently supported" Has a warning "Local Only" when acces
By Charliepsycho · Latest post a week ago by Charliepsycho
2Helpful
78Views
2Replies
Im thinking of buying the switch ,but confused why there are two models ,which is one better ? And what are their comparisons?
Presales
By ShangriLaaa · Latest post a week ago by Dancaw
1Helpful
492Views
6Replies
I upgraded to iOS18 and now the kasa widget no longer works as iOS18 is not supported. Is there a widget update coming soon?I upgraded to iOS18 and now the kasa widget no longer works as iOS18 is not
Feature RequestSmartThings
By kasafrmacct · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
6Helpful
294Views
1Replies
I have an automation that fires when a Tapo S210 is switched on (switch something else on as well) which works fine if you press the switch, however I also have another automation that switches on the
Smart Actions
By Charliepsycho · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
225Views
8Replies
The schedules on all my Tapo S210 all stopped working overnight 2 nights ago (13th August 2024) I recreated the schedule on one and it started working again, so I shall redo them all, but it's very an
By Charliepsycho · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
362Views
8Replies
This Article Applies To Tapo S210/S220 linked under the Tapo H100 V1 1.5.16 Description The schedule feature on the Tapo S210 or S220 stops functioning. Disabling and re-enabling the schedule entry ca
Schedule
0Helpful
96Views
0Replies
After enabling the double tap feature of my Tapo S200B Buttons, the feature then says "not enabled" if checking in my Smart Automations later that require double tap (next day for example).
Smart Actions
By BPCS · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
474Views
13Replies