Wayne-TPOnline
Following: 2Followers: 119
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By wwcanoer 2 weeks ago

KP125M Any restrictions on the type of connected applaince? Operating instructions/manual?

(1) Other than the power (wattage) rating, is there any resctriction on the type of connected appliance? I first want to use with a 50 pint 800W dehumidifier (Frigidaire FFAD5033W1). Is it safe to use
Forums/ Feature Requests
By JValera 2 weeks ago

Can I use a S200D button and a c420 camera to emulate a video Doorbell

Hi, I have already installed one C420 in front of my door and I need also a VIdeo Doorbell. I'm checking if it is possible create and action when press S200D button to ring my H200, send me a notifica
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
By Rectro30 2 weeks ago

Louder Alarm has H100 is too quiet?

Hi. I set up my home will multiple Tapo devices, sensors and lighting and have the H100 hub. Now as far as a door chime goes, its just about loud enough, but as an alarm it needs to be significatly lo
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensor
By Scottcam 2 weeks ago

T310 - see previous day graphs.

I like my T310 temp/humidity sensor. on the app I can look at graphs for day/month/year. The day is really nice I can see details of the changes during a day. i would like to look back over previous d
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensor
By GPV 2 weeks ago

pets

Hi. I need to adjust the sensitivity of a T100 to exclude the presence of two cats of about 7 kg that move freely even climbing on armchairs and tables. It would be great not to have to change the ins
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plug
By l4rv4IoT 2 weeks ago

Tapo P115 - Voltage Compatibility

I recently purchased the TP-Link Tapo P115 through Amazon. I always make sure to check if a product supports universal power supplies that can handle voltages from 100-240V. However, the product listi