MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
By Stathis_GP 37 minutes ago

ER706W Problem with Apple

Hello, this is my first time installing the ER706W. I have worked with almost all EAPs and routers, all without problems but this one is a new to me. While all devices, Android, Windows, and some olde
Forums/ Controllers
By StefanSpec 6 hours ago

List of all reserved IP's on omada

Hello Im ussing Omada with OC200 controller. I have a question. Im assigning some static ip for devices but some of them are gone (removed from network). Where I can find a list of all devices with as
Forums/ Controllers
By corkscrew22 5 hours ago

block access to wifi clients remote site

I have 2 networks 1 local and 1 remote all device models versions and firmware listed in the tables below. My question is on my local site I have the option to block a wifi clients (red circle with st
Forums/ Routers
By haldonclark 3 hours ago

Only one L2TP connection from the same IP adress

I have set up an L2TP server and when a second user (different L2TP account) logs on to the VPN from the same IP, the first user loses connection. This renders the entire setup useless. How to fix thi
Forums/ Routers
By EdgardContente 15 hours ago

Multiple devices on different sites showing the same external IP

Hi guys, i'm having trouble with managing 52 sites. All devices, gateways, eaps and switches are showing the same external ip. Any clue on how to solve this? Controller running on docker container Ver
Forums/ Routers
By YuriyB 21 hours ago

ER605 Bandwidth control 100%cpu slow upload speed

Hi there, my setup is simple: 1 WAN + 1LAN no qos, no dpi, no app filtering. NOTHING. fully hardware offload, just wanted to test bandwidth control (i have 1gig isp) Set it like this, limit to 500mbps