MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Controllers
By Vincent-TP Friday

Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.32.2 Pre-release (Updated on Sep 26th, 2024)

This Article Applies to Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.32.2 Windows (Windows 7/8/10/11/Server, 64bit Recommended) Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.32.2_linux_x64_20240920174215.tar Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.32
Forums/ Routers
By Barry1980 Thursday

Impossible to set static WAN ip

Hi all, why cant we set our WAN to a static ip address? It keeps saying that there is a conflict with another WAN port, but there is NO other WAN port activated nor enabled since we using only 1 glass
Forums/ Controllers
By Babun-Sikder Thursday

Issue with "Show Internet Traffic" Option in Topology Section of Omada Controller

Dear TP-LINK Team, I am facing an issue with the "Show Internet Traffic" option in the Topology section of the Omada Controller. Despite enabling the feature, it does not display any internet traffic.
Forums/ Controllers
By Bug_do_Ti Wednesday

Daily wan attack ping with resolve?

Every day I see several attacks across the WAN, I would like to know if these attacks can compromise the performance of my network and how to resolve it
Forums/ Controllers
By psychedelicu Wednesday

Lost access to my Omada Software Controller

Ok, this is the third time already this year. I can't login intro the SDN controller, neither on localhost IP or Cloud. I don't have a backup, If I don't fix this, I won't waste my days again with a f
Forums/ Controllers
By Liutaio Tuesday

omada the vlan id you set for the default landnetwork conflicts with the exist ssid

When I save the configuration of my default VLAN, I got the followiwng ERROR message: the vlan id you set for the default landnetwork conflicts with the exist ssid and, I cannot save any setting. I ap