Votes

Customizable bottom bar buttons

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-15 16:08:23

I don't have any Tapo Vacuums, but regularly use the Shortcuts and Automation pages. I would like to hide "Vacuums" and "Smart" and have, instead, "Shortcuts" and "Automation".

Similarly, I never use the "Cameras" page. I don't see the point. The cameras need to be started anyway (they are all stopped by default). I just access my cameras from the Home page. Instead of having all those buttons at the bottom, I would prefer a better designed Home screen that makes it easier to access functionality by fitting more information on the screen (please see my other feature requests). Thank you!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Customizable bottom bar buttons
2023-09-18 08:53:27

@RandyAndy 

Hello Randy, 
For the Cameras page on the Tapo app, if you have many different kinds of Tapo devices, the Cameras page will help you find your cameras quickly, and there are Home/Away modes on the Cameras page to apply the preset detection settings for your cameras quickly.

Thank you for all your feedback here, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.

If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.

Best Regards

Options
2023-09-18 09:31:20

@Solla-topee 

The Cameras page is not all that useful if you have many cameras. On my device, I can only see three at a time. I would like an option to show more camera thumbnails at a time, maybe a "grid view". This is similar to my other feature request that you have already logged (thank you). From my other feature requests you get the idea: display more stuff on the screen. Currently the Tapo app doesn't make efficient use of screen space. This forces functions to be "hidden" in sub menus and requires extra taps and swiping.

Options
2023-09-19 08:57:48

@RandyAndy 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate. :-)
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 249

Replies: 3

Voters 2