One camera always showing "Disconnected"

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: VIGI NVR1008H-8P  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone.

I am in the process of setting up my new VIGI NVR. It is replacing a previous different-brand one.

The cameras are all pre-exiting and are a mixture of HiLook and HiWatch (essentially the same thing from HikVision)

All are working fine except one. It is running and I can browse straight to its web interface and see video, modify config etc however when I add it to the VIGI it shows a status of "disconnected".

Anyone have any ideas as to how to remedy this?

Thanks

Ollie

New Zealand

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:One camera always showing "Disconnected"-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Hi  @OllieNet 

If this persists, if you can verify that you've input the correct username and password, it could indicate that there is a problem with the RTSP stream or auth process on these cams.

Make sure everything physically and software configured correctly.

If persists, in the end, it might be the compatible issue. ONVIF tried?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:One camera always showing "Disconnected"-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Hi  @OllieNet 

If this persists, if you can verify that you've input the correct username and password, it could indicate that there is a problem with the RTSP stream or auth process on these cams.

Make sure everything physically and software configured correctly.

If persists, in the end, it might be the compatible issue. ONVIF tried?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 67

Replies: 1

Related Articles