Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-
Highlighted ThreadACLVLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-04-30 10:38:53 by malik05t
11Helpful
4275Views
3Replies
Hi Everyone, Got a puzzling one for you and need some help! I have the following: 1 x ER605 Router 1 x OC200 Controller 1 X SG2428P Switch ( 28 Port Gigabit POE+) Interfaces Configured: Interface 1 (D
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Evolving-ICT · Latest post 20 hours ago by bvmfntadmin
1Helpful
534Views
10Replies
I'm having a hard time trying to get this working and some behavior that I cannot figure out anymore lol, so looking for help now. I have 3 VLANs = default, guest and IoT. I want to block from IoT to
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACLmDNS
By dimago · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
98Views
1Replies
Just a bit history here: I have a large condominium property running an omada controller and 40 AP to various units on the property. Currently I am using the Omada network to provide internet and TV s
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Terran158 · Latest post a week ago by Terran158
0Helpful
319Views
5Replies
I have the problem that I want to access an SMB share in VLAN 1 from a WLAN client in VLAN 50. I can ping the server from the client, but I can’t access the SMB share with Windows Explorer. When I con
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACLSMB Share
By Tecky · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
96Views
3Replies
I am setting up a new WiFi system in a small community hall. The TP-Link Omada 3x APs and OC200 controller are connected to the POE ports of the SG2008P. The site broadband router was supplied by the
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By JohnWD · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JohnWD
1Helpful
147Views
3Replies
Hi. I have a port profile for voip phones. The untagged network is set to Computers, and for voip the vlan Telephony is set. This way the phone gets an IP from the telephony vlan, and the computer con
LogsVLAN & Multi-Networksvoip
By NovaSistemas · Latest post 3 weeks ago by NovaSistemas
0Helpful
203Views
4Replies
Hi, Hardware: Router 605 Switch : SG2428P v5.20 Controller: OC200 (cant see its hardware/ firmware versions). I have 3 Vlans: 1. Infrastructure: VLAN_1 2. PCs: VLAN_10 3. CAM: VLA_20 4. IoT: VLAN_30 W
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By guyd2 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
189Views
3Replies
My Device Is Not Workin On netnaija And Other Contion is working i Restart it but same issue remain how it works any idea Please help me
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Usterbhaya · Latest post 2024-08-23 02:36:59 by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
101Views
1Replies
Hello everybody, I'm having a problem configuring mDNS on omada. I have several vlans but I want my "main" vLan to see the devices in the "Fadm" vLan. In this case, more specifically, I have a Microso
mDNSVLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By LinkX92 · Latest post 2024-08-22 23:42:08 by LinkX92
2Helpful
121Views
2Replies