WiFi

TP-Link Omada EAP Series contains Ceiling Mount AP, Outdoor AP and Wall Plate AP, providing centrally manageable and secure business-class wireless network solutions. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada EAP series products, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
WiFi

Tags

Label

I’m trying to connect EAP610-Outdoor wireless to my EAP610 (wired connected). The AP shows up inside the controller for the adaption process. During this process my both EAP610 are visible – I select
MeshInstallationEAP
By 4Bob · Latest post Yesterday by 4Bob
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi all, I have 3 offices, the main has an internet connexion and the 2 other not. the second office is far from the main around 150m, the third is 200m from the main office. I have 3 AP EAP225 outdoor
MeshNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By ghost124 · Latest post Yesterday by ghost124
0Helpful
69Views
2Replies
Can this specific AP model be used for setting up mesh with (OC200) or without a controller: Connect 1 AP to a modem then other EAP235Wall will connect wirelessly.
MeshRoaming
0Helpful
33Views
0Replies
I have a camera far away from my house. To connect it, I have this AP which connects via WiFi (mesh) to another AP. It's then connected to the PoE dongle from the box, which is in turn connected to th
Network ConnectivityMesh
By inrego · Latest post Thursday by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
56Views
3Replies
How do we add a new AP to the existing setup? The IT guy left the company, and we want to add one more AP. He mentioned it's a mesh network, and it should automatically pick up the configuration from
InstallationMesh
By Mjsiako · Latest post Monday by Hank21
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
we have a shed what we have connected with a mesh between the 610 and the 225. sg2008p>eap610 --mesh-- eap225>dumb switch with cameras all the management IPs for these devices are on pvid1, the camera
MeshNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-Networks
By snoop-snoop · Latest post Monday by Vincent-TP
1Helpful
76Views
4Replies
Dear Community, I am looking for a help/suggestion to fix an issue I am facing in my setup for inactive clients having connectivity problems for first 1-2 minutes Gateway - ER605 v2.0 - SW version 2.2
MeshNetwork ConnectivityAI WLAN OptimizationRoaming
By Malman · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
2Helpful
201Views
4Replies
Hello all i have the eap610 outdoor set up but it doesn't reach the ring door bell which is behind a wall less than 5m away, if I test the speed with my phone in clear sight it is the same as the rout
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityMesh
By FarmingStock · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
94Views
3Replies
I have four EAP225 at the latest release and level (5.1) and latest Omada SW controller. I have a static IP wireless device (ESP32 with webserver, e.g. 192.168.1.123) that is close to one of my EAP's.
MeshNetwork Connectivity
By JoopHeuvel · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
1Helpful
104Views
3Replies
Hi, I have setup a new network for home office use cosisting of ER7212PC 3-in-1, and 3 EAP (1 x EAP670(EU) v2.0 and 2 x EAP653(EU) v1.0). All firmware have been updated to the latest versions. WAN is
MeshInstallation
By JAMSA · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JAMSA
0Helpful
121Views
2Replies