ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By RedLagger 2 недель назад

AX3000 not working with long cable

Hello. I recently upgraded my AC1750 to a the AX300. I copied over all the router settings, and every connected device worked fine except for my office PC, which is connected via a 100ft Cat5 cable. I
Forums/ Deco
By GTA1216 2 недель назад

X60 password incorrect error

I was able to connect the majority of my devices to my new router (X60). There are a few that keeps saying the password is incorrect. I am certain it is correct and the other devices are still connect
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Mb1189 2 недель назад

AT&T modem/router - can’t connect to router’s site to configure

I have AT&T internet and am required to use their dual modem/router. However since moving to my new apartment, internet does not work except when I use my TP Link Archer C7 router. Ive have been tryin
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Pet_Ranch_tx 2 недель назад

Archer6 blocking QB

My Archer6 is blocking Qb online. Every other website loads fine. QB will load when I use my phone as a hotspot connected to the router. I've hooked the computer up directly to my Starlink satellite a
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By aikeber 2 недель назад

AX10000 latency + 2 x RE815X + 2 x RE715 DISAPPOINTED RESULT - leaving TP-LINK forever

Start from AX10000: 1. From GUI internet Speed test, it shows 1G download speed (which is expected) and 24Mbps for upload (which supposed to be same 1G, testing directly with ethernet on main router A
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Evil_Oliverlord 2 недель назад

Have to try twice to connect to router IP

I invariably connect to my router's admin panel in Firefox using the IP address: e.g. 192.168.100.1 (since I have set '100' in the third grouping). Invariably, I get an error page the first try - a pa