ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By 1808geek Yesterday

Want to incorporate BE550 to my network

I just purchased a BE550 router. I would like to use it with my Linksys MR7500 router. What would be the ideal way to set up the BE550? AP mode? I'm in a small apartment & trying to extend the wifi si
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TheresaG Monday

Router wont connect

My wi fi was slow. So ISP suggested restart on my router. ISP also told me to check firmware on router. When I did, it said I had an update from July which I think installed completely. After that, it
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By xellos2099 Monday

Is it possible to turn a tplink Archer A6 into wifi adapter?

I recently upgraded my internet and I want to turn my Archer A6 into a wifi adapter, is it possible? I look for guide and I have attempted to change the Archer A6 into access point mode, then connect
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Yobh a week ago

AX11000 and new Charter router (E31T2V1) Docsis 3.1

My ISP (Charter) sent me a new modem to install. My ISP provided speed went from 300mb to 400mb. They sent a new router to install. I can only get 92mb with my new router. Here is my setup. Cat 7 cabl
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TomMu a week ago

Archer AX80 Router Does Not Recognize Laptop's IP Address

I am using an Apple iBook 3 laptop running OS9 as an email server on my LAN. It is connected via an Ethernet cable to the router. It works fine with my TP-Link Archer 8 router. I recently bought a TP-
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TJCD a week ago

Routing through the PC

I am trying to route my AX6000 through my pc. I do not have tratitional LAN plug-in capabilities on site only a USB dongle for connection to a cell phone. I want to 'route' the AX6000 WAN port through