ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By PlayerOne a week ago

Longer Power Cord

I am wanting to mount my router in location much higher than my outlet that I would also like to keep the power cord as concealed as possible. This requires a at least twice the length of the OEM powe
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Ygolonac13 a week ago

Use Archer A6 to connect to wifi network in non-bridge mode?

(I don't have the firmware version easily available at time of posting.) I've been using my Archer A6 (AC1200) as the router plugged directly into my cable router, but I've moved, and no longer have p
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Theboz1419 a week ago

Galaxy A9 tablet not connecting to internet when connected to router

I have an Archer Ax55 and for some reason my sons Galaxy Tab A9 decided to not have internet when it's connected to the router. All my families devices all have internet, without issues. My son can co
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By kirk_dickinson 2 weeks ago

TP-Link N300 Admin panel won't completely load

I have tried to connect to the admin area to configure this device and it just sits there with the dots going back and forth. I have tried using the wifi and the WEP password and I have tried directly
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Dave57 2 weeks ago

Archer ax 1800

Hi I recently bought this modem and I cannot connect to the internet my isp is Iprimus please help
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By ereman 2 weeks ago

Two separate networks

My provider allows me two ip addresses. I have a network for the smart home devices only and the ax11000 network for everything else. Should i seperate the available ip addresses to assign into two di