Feature Requests

Feature Requests

Votes
Hi, I'm on iOS 18 Beta and there seems to be no way to use the legacy widgets currently the Tapo App supports. As per Apple iOS 18 Release notes : Deprecation: Legacy Today View extensions are removed
TP-Link Tapo iOS App
By Panzerr · Latest post 5 hours ago by hamrsants
5040Views
29Replies

Votes
Been using the Tapo app on my iPad as it pulls all my KASA devices too. When will you support landscape in this app? The cameras flip for full screen viewing but the app isn't great when the iPad is d
iPadOS
110Views
0Replies

Votes
Have heard that if you have an Android or Iphone and screen is locked that when someone presses doorbell, you either do not hear the ringing of phone like a regular ring when phone is locked. If so, t
277Views
0Replies

Votes
I would love to have a Tapo Roku app. Especially for viewing my cameras.
76Views
0Replies

Votes
The ability to sort by the IP address of all Tapo devices and even sort by their device model number would be fantastic in several scenarios. All of this information is readily available in the app, a
150Views
0Replies

Votes
PLEASE UPVOTE THIS!!! Been waiting for dark mode for too long and i know i am not the only one! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
By Web-Leo · Latest post 2024-05-21 16:25:17 by Riley_S
479Views
1Replies

Votes
Please add a way to set Activity Zones for Person detection. My D130 doorbell detects people walking by on the sidewalk even with the sensitivity set to the lowest (1). I am not sure why the sensitivi
By craigify · Latest post 2024-05-10 13:05:10 by MCengiz
413Views
4Replies

Votes
Please add the ability to select zones for Tapo alarm types. Let's say I have 2 activity zones for "person", so it records these 2 zones, but only one zone will trigger alarm. This is helpful if zone
By Zain50
187Views
0Replies

Votes
I was highly surprised when I purchased Tapo's latest and created pan/tilt C225is lacking lacfeatures that much cheaper and in many ways nearly equal C220 I has. I understand some cameras just do not
By Tburt
242Views
0Replies

Votes
In the mobile app under cameras there are modes. Currently only Home and Away are there. I would like the ability of adding more custom Modes. Please
By rickister · Latest post 2024-03-07 17:37:38 by Riley_S
381Views
3Replies