Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post Wednesday by Osugrad
49Helpful
4409Views
33Replies
I was attempting to "Piggybacking " off of C-Hans post dated 4-9-2020, the request was as stated above, the offered answer was "If you configure smart actions in the Kasa app you can look to have the
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature Request
By Aceplato · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Aceplato
0Helpful
88Views
2Replies
I have 32 Kasa switches of various types installed in my home. I have two bedrooms with HS220 (dimmable) switches. I wanted to name them "GuestroomOne" and "GuestroomTwo". Named this way I can turn th
DimmerSmart Actions
0Helpful
59Views
0Replies
As of today (Sept 6th), my HS220 wi-fi dimmer responds EXTREMELY slowly when turning on/off or dimming up/down. I removed the device entirely and reinstalled via the app, but problem still persists. F
Dimmer
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
I've used these HS220 switches for a while and they usually work well. However, when I dim them to the lowest setting, and then wait a while (an hour or so), the switch is "stuck" or "frozen": - Does
Dimmer
By geoff-plitt · Latest post 2024-08-28 18:32:02 by Riley_S
0Helpful
119Views
1Replies
My regular dimmer switch works on my track lighting 8 lamps total. My KASA dose not? these are a LED track light set from Home Depot with 2 addl. heads for big room. However LED so should not exceed t
DimmerSmart ActionsRemote ControlAmazon Alexa
By Kasa101 · Latest post 2024-08-27 21:09:27 by Riley_S
0Helpful
108Views
1Replies
Is there planned support for douple/tripple tap or tap and hold? would really appreciate if a scene can be called or something like that. Thank you
DimmerSmart Actions
By EpsilonEagle · Latest post 2024-08-21 23:28:09 by Riley_S
0Helpful
111Views
1Replies
My KS240 had been on the network and stable for several months. Last week it disconnected- I was able to reconnect it easily and moved on. It disconected again and I cannot get it back on the network
Dimmerconnection
0Helpful
94Views
0Replies
Adding a comment here, because I was pulling my hair out and not finding anything on the Internet with how this can be done specifically I have Kasa HS230. I bought two of the version 1.0 kits. I was
Dimmer
By 4wayman · Latest post 2024-08-15 20:02:02 by JimElectric
16Helpful
5689Views
15Replies
Hi, I recently moved and am setting up a ton of switches. My old house had them too, no problems. I can't make a connection to my hs220 switches using the kasa app. I go to add the switch, my phone co
Dimmer
0Helpful
89Views
0Replies